INTERESTED IN AN INTERNSHIP IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS?
Hit Factory DMV is now offering a number of internship positions within our growing business!
We are always on the lookout for talented, intelligent, hard-working young people
who are full of potential and eager to learn from our experienced staff.
If you think you have what it takes to make it in today’s music industry, and would
like to start your career off on the right foot, contact us today!\\\
AUDIO POST & SOUND DESIGN INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Learn to run sessions from experienced audio post recording engineers and sound designers, and gain the skills needed to become a professional. Sit in on real sessions with various clients to witness the creative process in action.
MUSIC BUSINESS & MARKETING INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
A focus on marketing as it applies to studios, artists, producers, record labels, production companies, and publishing companies, as well as the business aspects of A&R, management, and administration.
– Solid foundation of engineering
– Knowledge of signal flow
– Musical knowledge a plus
– High technical aptitude
– Good people skills
– Problem solving abilities
– Career focused individuals
– We prefer interns who are focused on becoming professional audio engineers, and really want to learn.
– An open schedule. A part time job or school schedule is acceptable, but a full time job or too many other obligations usually causes too much of a conflicting schedule.
– Your own reliable car is a must